Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Voice Activated Phone I Am Trying To Find A Good Voice Activated Cell Phone For My Mom Who Is Blind...does Anyone Know Of A Good One

I am trying to find a good voice activated cell phone for my mom who is blind...does anyone know of a good one - voice activated phone

My mother is mostly blind and I am looking for a simple voice activated cell phone for her. I looked at the razor, but it is too heavy for them, like the BlackBerry. I have an as of the cut, but not with AT & T. I know there are out there, but need help finding one. Thanks for any help you can help a son of his mother.

1 comments:

Norm said...

Hello Tuesday G

My mother-in-law is blind in the area and can not say that a regular phone line.

Does the RAZR and can be used very well. To make a call, simply open cover, press the button on top right and name. We had to help his effort the phone to recognize your voice commands, but now she has no problem using it.

One thing that I want the RAZR does not, at least not with the version V3 is the voice dialing ten digits. So, if he knew a number that I could say that when you call.

Standard

Post a Comment