Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Contract Release Letter Are There California Laws That Require A Roommate Release Form Anywhere?

Are there California laws that require a roommate release form anywhere? - contract release letter

I leave my apartment and if the office with a letter of termination to 30 days. Now, I asked my roommate roommate sign a release form to take leave under my contract month. Nowhere in my contract does not mention a release is signed by a partner or me at any time. Are there laws in California that some form of shared apartment and somewhere, especially if your rent in the past month and a letter of dismissal will need 30 days? Thank you!

1 comments:

rickinno... said...

If you are a home from month to month and the rent is current, then you can leave at the end of their notice period of 30 days.

However, if you do not return to the empty apartment - because her roommate is staying in - so you do not have your deposit back to move it to your roommate.

However, this may be, select Back when their roommate sign a declaration of agreement on its own responsible for any damages.

Richard

Post a Comment