Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toy Hauler Pop Up Parents: Is This A Phase That All Toddlers Go Through... Or Is My Son Just Absolutely Destructive?

Parents: Is this a phase that all toddlers go through... Or is my son just absolutely destructive? - toy hauler pop up

My son (two years) Mack truck car transporter movie Cars. The tractor and trailer are separated on the toy, but he should really hard to attract others to arrive. This is the way he plays with this toy: He picks it up, throw it as hard as you walked on the floor, if at the tractor and trailer pop apart, that to me and said, "Mom , fix it! ". Here I may remedy the situation, he throws and the cycle continues until it destroy another toy that is usually when toys Sander craftsmen, which is pulled down until 'they would collapse, and bring it to me ... .......

Normal for a child hood stage, or hide all my fragile things now?

8 comments:

Kay said...

Hide everything!

Lol, Id somehow try to stop this behavior if I were you. He says you do not do it, but you havent said.
Brody, if something breaks, or explosions, or in the area ... I maintain that the sport is hurt and asks if its good, and I must say that it is beautiful. Nice Boys Do not throw, and break their toys.
Lol not always, but it helps.

I hope that Brody decides to start the demolition of my house, and if so, I will send to the VA.
;)

La Pomme said...

The solution to this game ... oh fun. My son is very hard with their toys. It was this car that wants to play with him. But because of the hardness, which is what has broken the lock. However, if too heavy for her supporters Pop Off. So, I swear there are at least 4 to 5 times per day, comes running to me, "Mom!" Fix it? ". After 5 Time to play, I "do not pretend to hear him play" with the hope that something else interested. So, in my opinion, this is normal. =)

xXCuriou... said...

It seems that just looking for attention, and want to do things for him. It is normal to be destructive, but have you tried to contact him, you have to have respect for their toys and things from other people? They should now, before it becomes a problem.

Crystal said...

My daughter is 15 months and I swear to grow up to an explosives expert ...

She breaks everything, destroys everything, all the scratches. I'll let you break their own toys, whatever you want ... This is yours. But she knows what is and is not allowed to play with if they are all nice things about me. I'm pretty sure that all young children through the destruction go =)

вσуѕяυѕт... said...

We have the same problem with a Go Diego Go four wheels and the car that meets your boar put in. I think it is quite normal. If the children can learn to be separately owned by him.

Amanda H is G8RMommy said...

LOL ... I asked a question long ago, to know whether to break my kids alone wanted. The majority of respondents reported that their children did not do to break things, the respect of his toys, etc. .. I'm glad that you are always more "normal" reactions. I do not feel so bad.

sweethea... said...

Even if it is you do not care that his son throwing his toys around until they think will fall apart, I, you're good. Hide nothing to teach only what to tell your child, no and do not touch it. Children do what they can do.

Gabby said...

LOL. Normal phase:)

Post a Comment