Monday, February 22, 2010

Kinky Msn Addresses My MSN Has Been Virus Bombed And Now Everything's Going To Hell?

My MSN has been virus bombed and now everything's going to hell? - kinky msn addresses

You know, the links say that you have found an embarrassing picture of you, or is this too kinky? Or something like that, with a link to your Hotmail address? In a period of concentration, I click on, and now every time I messenger will freeze after a while my mouse, Windows IM random people appear and disappear almost immediately, and basically anything go wrong. The only way to stop them is to use my mouse in C + A + Ding to re-open the Task Manager and the signing of the MSN. In addition, sometimes my whole system slow to a crawl jumps, my cursor on the screen, and this occurs when you do not have MSN.

Basically, I'm in a rut, and I said, no viruses on my Norton System, after a full system scan, but not then this is the first time he disappoints me. I have tried to cheat, everything and anything you can imagine.

Little help?

Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment