Sunday, December 20, 2009

Black Watch Kilt Is It Acceptable For An English Man To Wear A Kilt?

Is it acceptable for an English man to wear a kilt? - black watch kilt

I'm English, but I wear my skirt. This is not a traditional tartan (a clan, but not horrible beings camo, just nice and easy), I have a good bag made of black rabbit fur and a matching pin and the Clan Lamont Lamont, the closest to me the name (my grandparents, Lamont Turner) linked.

Anyway, my point that I like to use, because it is much less restrictive than the jeans, and I'm good because I have a pretty decent body and legs. The only problem is that I'm not the least of Scotland, even the strangers I have no right to ask, why not tell it to use. But like a kilt, no different from the white kids listen to hip-hop, or use a Top Man Utd if you're not from Manchester? "

Only asked about their opinions.

PS: My uncle was making a "Black Watch", but no difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment